Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cricut Cartridge Storage Ideas

If you have been following along with me I have been organizing my craft room. It has become quite a big job for me. But, I am making progress.

Here is a look at some past and present or Cricut Cartridge Organization Ideas.


This is the present way I am storing my cartridges.  I keep my handbooks and Cartridges seperate because most times I am not using the handbooks. I have been using the Cricut Imagine, Gypsy or Cricut Craftroom and the Cricut Mini to make up my projects. I have most of the digital handbooks downloaded from Cricut.com so I mainly look at the digital handbooks.


I store my cartridges in bead boxes.



I have the ends all labeled as to which cartridges are in what boxes.
I laminated the sheets and adhered them on the box with adhesive back Velcro.
This is so if I want to change on how I have the cartridge organized.
I can easily remove the label from the end of the box and make a new label.


This is a sample sheet of the cartridges listed at the end of the box.
Each box is numbered and listed in order to the section of the box they are in.


This is how I store my handbooks.
They are filed away in alphabetic order. I really like them filed so they are easy to find.
The are stored by my table with a hide-away table skirt in front of the storage.
I don't like all my stuff out in the open. So this is really working out for me well.




I store my Imagine cartridge in these altered Creative Options boxes. They fit nicely in there.
I had to cut away some sections of the box to add handbook store to the box.
This is really working out nicely for me.

I know everyone has their own needs on how they want to store things.
These are just some Ideas on how I am doing it.

This is the old way I used to store my cartridges.



This storage system was ok.
But, I didn't like digging through 8 heavy containers trying to find my cartridges.
This is why I went and with smaller containers and seperating the handbooks.

Prior to this storage system I used to store my cartridges like this.



I used baby food containers to seperate my cartridges and the containers were hot glued together.


I was able to fit my handbooks in alphabetic order in these boxes.

I went away from this storage Idea. 
 I found the boxes especially with the books were heavy and not easily moved around.
I do like this way of storing by keeping cartridges and handbooks seperate.



Post a Comment