Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Trendy Alternatives - Smash Books

If your on a budget and you want to get in on the Smash Book trend. I haves some Trendy Alternatives to making your own.

You can use memo books or journaling books. The pages are thinner but you can glue 2 pages together to make your pages stronger. It  is a good idea if your going to put brads on your pages to skip  pages so when you glue the two pages together the back of your brads don't show onto the next page.






Another Alternative is to make your own using your binding system or book rings.
Here's one book that I made myself to personalize the event I am documenting.
I prefer making my own with my binding system using cardstock. This makes makes your pages strong so they won't easily bend or fold.





Post a Comment