Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Autumn Card

Well, I've been working for a few days on this next project. I was relearning how to crochet. I haven't crocheted in 15 years. I have been seeing some pretty crochet flowers on projects so I wanted to give it a try. Rather then buy the flowers. I decided to learn it and make my own custom flowers for projects.
I forgot how much I love to Crochet! I've made some pretty roses too. There are some wonderful Youtube videos on how to crochet. One of my favorite people to watch on crocheting is Crochet Geek !!
Here's a link to her blog http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/ 



Card Size - 5-1/2 X 8-1/2
Cartridges used are: Sophie - 5" doily 
 Enjoy The Seasons - pumpkins and oak leaves cut at 2.5" relative size

Happy Autumn was made with photoshop.
Fall leaves are from the Martha Stewart leaf border and corner punches.

Post a Comment