Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Smash Book Review



I'm giving the Smash Book Line a 2 Thumbs up!



I received my Smash Books awhile ago and they are awesome. I just love the books and all the things that go with the package. I wanted to do a review on them and give you some ideas on what you can do with them. I like them so much better then the journal book I tried when these first were released. The paper is a heavy cardstock and your pages are strong. The pages are not flimsy like journaling books.

I think they are a great way to put those pieces of memorabilia into and document the event.That is how I intend to use them. Then when your ready to scrapbook the event all the informations is right there in your smash books.

They are a great size that you can bring along on your vacations and write down what you did each day. The places you went and things you did.

Post a Comment