Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Cartridge Storage Idea

.

Well It's the New Year and I have been doing some organizing. I just finished organizing my cartridges.
I did a spin off of an idea from Okieladybug (a lady from the Cricut MB). Here's what I came up with.

                           
This is a 12.7 QT. / 12L Sterilite Container that I purchased from Walmart.


I love the closer on this lid. You just lift up and snap on the lid.

I made Cricut Cartridge accordian envelopes

This is the inside view. The Cartridge, Overlay and Book Fit inside.
I like the convience of having all my cartridges together with the books and overlays.


These are the directions for making the accordian envelope.
I didn't score the sides, I just found it easier to fold it after I put it together.

I have them all Indexed in Alpabetical order.
 I have all my seasonal cartridges in one container.
I have 27 cartridges per container.

I used George And Basic Shapes and From My Kitchen Cartridges.


I made up an MS Excel File to label the cartridge tabs.
I made that file into a pdf to share.


Happy Crafting!

Mary


.





Post a Comment