Well It's the New Year and I have been doing some organizing. I just finished organizing my cartridges.
I did a spin off of an idea from Okieladybug (a lady from the Cricut MB). Here's what I came up with.
This is a 12.7 QT. / 12L Sterilite Container that I purchased from Walmart.
I love the closer on this lid. You just lift up and snap on the lid.
I made Cricut Cartridge accordian envelopes
This is the inside view. The Cartridge, Overlay and Book Fit inside.
I like the convience of having all my cartridges together with the books and overlays.
These are the directions for making the accordian envelope.
I didn't score the sides, I just found it easier to fold it after I put it together.
I have them all Indexed in Alpabetical order.
I have all my seasonal cartridges in one container.
I have 27 cartridges per container.
I used George And Basic Shapes and From My Kitchen Cartridges.
I made up an MS Excel File to label the cartridge tabs.
I made that file into a pdf to share.
Happy Crafting!
Mary
.

1 comment:
Mary, Love the fule folders. I just finished up making the ones on Okies site, we must have been on the same mind. I looked and can't find your PDF file, am I just not looking in the right place? Love your blog and all that you do to share with us all.
Donna C.
goCricutgo
Post a Comment