Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've been awarded My Blog Has Attitude Award


Ms_Dee from dees-specialthings.blogspot.com awarded me My Blog Has Attitude Award.  Thank You Ms_Dee for chosing me.

Now to mention 3 things that make me totally different from anyone else.
Wow this is a tough one.

1. I have been a crafter all my life. In my younger days I was a wood crafter. I focused on home decor items. Some of the wood crafts I made were a wishing well, Goose pulling a wagon, a nativity barn. All were hand painted or stained.

2. When I was younger and raising my family money was tight. I made all the christmas ornaments for our christmas tree. I crocheted snowflakes,bells and wreaths. I also made my own plastic canvas ornaments. These ornaments still decorate my tree and I made so many there is enough to decorate my daughters tree as well.

3. I am a collector of angels. I love going to flee markets and antique shops looking for angels of all kinds.

Now to choose 5 other bloggers to award.

1.  Sandy - From Details by Sandy
2. Tracy - From Trace Elementz
3. Nadia - From With Glittering Eyes
4. Kristy - From Craftin On My Door
5. Eileen - From Dropped Stitches

I love visiting these blogs and being inspired by their creations.
Post a Comment