I been awarded another blog award!
Thanks Peggy And Donna from Daily Grace Creations!
The rules in accepting this award is to Thank the person who gave it.
Now 3 things I love about yourself.
1. I love my family I have.
2. I love my crafting skills.
3. The 3rd thing I love about me is my organizational skills
Now post a picture you love on your blog
I love how carefree my granddaughter looks chasing this butterfly.
Now to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers.
1. Linda - From Ladybuglair
2. Shelia - From She's A Sassy Lady
3. Peta - From Butterflies And Roses
4. Margie - From Bella Bug Creations
5. Meg - From Peacock Paperie

4 comments:
Congratulations on your award, Mary!
Mary, congrats on your award.
I just noticed something a li'l odd. I saw my name there, but no blog addy was showing until I clicked over it. Then my blog addy appeared mysteriously.
Is this award for me???
Yes! You have an award! My links were in light pink and conflicting with the background color of my blog. All is fixed.
Mary
Ahhhhhh, thanks so much, Mary. Very sweet of you. Well, now I'm off to do my "award passing on" thingie.
Hugs!!
Linda
Post a Comment