Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Video's ~~ Christmas Is ~~ Explosion Box

I have been working on this Christmas Is Explosion Box for the past several weeks. I  have the Gypsy file to download and share.  It will be on the right hand side of my blog under Gypsy Downloads. I Hope you Enjoy The Video!! Happy Crafting!

Cricut Cartridges: Snowflake - Christmas Cartridge, Scallop Square - Winter Woodland Cartridge, Nativity/Santa Images - Paper Doll Dress Up



Video~~Christmas Is Part 1


Video~~Christmas Is Part 2






5 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Mary,I have never made one of these, its so cute!~ I really love the scalloped edges!

Anonymous said...

Very informative videos. Thank you for sharing the files. I'm looking forward to trying this!

Pesky said...

Thank so much!

Judy said...

What a great project! It is adorable. Thanks for sharing your video and cut files.

Anna said...

I love the Christmas Is Explosion Box and would like to download it to my Gypsy, but I can't find the download button to do so. Please help me. Thanks.