Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Working On Closed Captioning My Video's!!

My biggest project I'm working on now is I'm adding Closed Captioning in english for the hearing impaired! I have 1/2 of my video's now in Closed Caption! YAY! I'm hoping to get the other 1/2 finished this week. It will be a slow progress as I have to work too. So Hopefully I will stay Healthy this week so I can get my projects finished!
My Son and his Girlfriend will now understand what I'm saying as they are hearing impaired....=)

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a lovely thing to do Mary, it is so nice of you to share your creative work with us. Thank you.

Unknown said...

That's great you're doing that!

Joy Tracey said...

Hi Mary! I saw your comment on my youtube video. HOW do I close caption? Add in captioning as I'm talking or is there an easier way? Let me know - joyster110@gmail.com

LOVE your Gypsy videos - great job on those!! I think those are really hard to do and you are doing a fantastic job at them!

Hugs, Joy

Mary said...

Joy
I emailed you with the information to Close Caption. =)

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Wow, that is awesome!! What is involve in close captioning--is there a software that does this??

Kathy

Mary said...

I found some video tutorials on YouTube. Go to my YouTube page and they are in my favorites list.