This video explains how to design a pinwheel card or envelope using the Cricut Gypsy. It is a start to finish video project. This is a very easy project that you can design and weld together with your Cricut Gypsy. The Gypsy File will also be available on my blog under Gypsy Files.
Mary, You are truly inspirational. I love your projects and the way in which you do your tutorials. They are easy and fun to watch. I love the Pinwheel Card and am anxious to get started on it. Keep up the great work, I so admire you. Have a wonderful week!
7 comments:
I cannot wait to get my big E so I can do these!! Thanks for the turtorial!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
thank you so much for sharing another great tutorial! I just love these cards~one of my favourites! :)
Thanks for sharing the great video! I love the card!
Karen
Thank you and you are right as that is a fast project to do!
Mercy!!
That is just so cute. Thanks for being so willing to share.
I have never seen a pinwheel card and can't wait to try one. Thanks for sharing.
Mary,
You are truly inspirational. I love your projects and the way in which you do your tutorials. They are easy and fun to watch. I love the Pinwheel Card and am anxious to get started on it.
Keep up the great work, I so admire you.
Have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment