Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ducks Visit Our Garden Pond

We have a garden pond. When we looked out the window there were 2 mallard ducks swimming in it.
It was just so funny to see these 2 big ducks taking a break in our garden pond. We got a good chuckle out of it. They only stayed for a short visit and moved on. It is just amazing what we find in our garden pond.
We have had frogs, toads, turtles, bull frogs and now ducks.  I will be adding these photo's to my garden scrapbooks.



5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are such great photos, it will make a beautiful page. You are lucky to have gotten such good photos with them just visiting. TFS

Diana Joy said...

Great photos...how fun that they visited you; and they no doubt enjoyed it.

Wende said...

How sweet and a pair at that. My mind is thinking of a great title for this page. LOL, this would be something I would definitely scrap, too. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Heyyyy, my sweet Mary!!! So glad to be here visiting again after such a lengthy stint! LOL! Yea-yea, I missed you much!

What wonderful photos!!! And how calm looking! These will make great layout pages, my friend!

I'll be back soon!

Hugs, my sweetie!

Ladybug said...

OMG, that is just so priceless. Glad you were able to get those precious shots!! TFS! :-)