Clear Mini Album, Clear Card, 2 page layout
Supplies:
X7140B - Roxie Level 2 Paper Kit
X7140C - Roxie My Stickease Adhesive Sheets
Z1718 - Color-Ready Garden Wooden Shapes
Z1689 - Timeless Charms
Z1710 - Just Blooms
Z1358 - Buttons Basic Assortment
Z1104 - Clear Sparkles
Z679 - Liquid Glass
Happy Crafting!!
Mary
3 comments:
what a great project, I am going to give a try with Dotty and see if I can make a class out of it!!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Hello! I found your blog thru Cricut is close to my heart. I am a participant also. I really love your work. TFS. I'd love it if you could come by to say hi and follow me too!
Gina
creationsbyGina.blogspot.com
Mary this little album is amazing! Love everything about it and love your video. I made a clear album once and they look wonderful but they are really difficult to do. Love Love Love it! Like the card too! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment