Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cricut Cartridge Storage Solution

I have my Cartridges and handbooks organized. It has taken me a full week to do this whole operation.  I modified the way I was storing the handbooks because I have lack of space to keep them in.

I have my cartridges in these bead boxes.
I like my cartridges separate from my handbooks because many times I just need the cartridge.


I made file folders and labels and alphabetized the handbooks in these crates.


I decided to store the handbooks on end at the end of my scrap table.
I bought these crates at Walmart. They are the DVD crates.


When the table skirt is closed you don't even notice they are there.
That was what I was trying to achieve.
I didn't want these DVD crates noticeable or on my table.


Post a Comment