Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Craft Table Skirts - The Easy Way







 I made 2 craft table skirts today and it is very easy to do. I first picked up some Kitchen curtains, hooks and curtain rods. They were 36" long so I had to hem them up to fit my tables 30" high.  I'm not really a sewer but I can do some basics. This was just a straight stitch across. I folded the fabric from the top 2 times where the rod pockets are since I couldn't hem the from the bottom. I sewed at the edge of the fabric keeping the rod pockets in tack so I could still use them. I drilled holes in my table and screwed in the hooks. I attached the rods and slide on the curtains.  Easy, Easy! I was surprised it really didn't take all that long.



Post a Comment