Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Scrapbook Room - Updated

As Promised I have some new pictures of my update scrap room.
I still need to work on arranging some things but this small space is very functional.
It would look so much more roomier if I take my loveseat out but it is so compfy that I just can't
bring my self to do it. I rather be comfortable then have a designer scrap space.

This is where I kick back and relax and design on my Gypsy.
My couch is so compfy I don't want to take it out of my room!
So I will deal with the wall to wall furniture look. LOL


This is area is where I put together my cards and Layouts.
I love the cd/dvd cubes to have the items I use most
close at hand.


This is my new table and cricut center.
This is where I will be doing all my cutting


My New favorite Organizer from 3 birds.
Very Good Quality organizer. I just love it.
They are on clearance on HSN for 9.95
I bought 3 of them.
Click   Here   to check out this awesome organizer on HSN!


I have a nice big closet that I store all my srap supplies in.

Post a Comment