Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Monday, March 1, 2010

I've been given The Beautiful Blog Award!

Beautiful Blog Award!




It is so nice to be recognized by my fellow bloggers! Pam at http://www.thebugbytes.com/ has given me a Beautiful Blog Award! What a sweetheart Pam is! Always so thoughtful!

This award is to be passed on to 15 bloggers of my choice.
So here we go.
1.  Linda  from -  http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/
2.  Leanne from -  http://createdbyleanne.blogspot.com/
3.  Brigit from - http://irishmist59.blogspot.com/
4.  Lorraine from - http://cardcreationsbylorraine.blogspot.com/
5.  Enfy's From - http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/
6.  http://tomiannie.blogspot.com/
7.  Denise From - http://paperpastime.blogspot.com/
8.  Lori From - http://pinkcloudscrappers.blogspot.com/
9.  http://www.scrapsketch.com/
10.  Paper Junkie - http://paperjunkie09.blogspot.com/
11.  Shari From - http://shariscreationswiththecricut.blogspot.com/
12.  Lori From - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
13. Dina From - http://scrappinfromtheheart.blogspot.com/
14. Nikki From - http://nickiscardstockcreations.blogspot.com/
15. Stephanie From - http://all4sydney.blogspot.com/

Now I'm suppose to write 7 things about me.

1.  I'm a Wife
2.  I'm a Mother
3.  I'm A Grandmother
4.  I'm a Sister
5.  I'm An Aunt
6.  I Love being a Scrapbooker, Card Maker and Paper Crafter.
7.  I Love Flower Gardening

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much!! that is so sweet of you

Ladybug said...

OMG, you are making my "head swell" w/ your kindness of choosing me for this blog award. lol My hubby said he wasn't sure whose head was swelling the most --- mine or Bailey's (from all the compliments he receives!) lol

Thank you soooo much, Mary!!

eiyiyi said...

Such a well deserved award, Mary.

Anonymous said...

i actually love your own writing style, very attractive,
don't give up as well as keep posting due to the fact it simply just that is worth to follow it.
impatient to see much of your own posts, regards!