Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Country Carnival and Enjoy The Little Things Layouts

 This week I have been busy putting layouts together. Here's a couple double layouts I came up with.
It's been awhile since I been scrapbooking and I'm glad to be back at it again!!
I thought the Imagine Spring Chic Cartridge would be perfect for a Carnival layout.
It has so many brightly colored patterned papers. One of my goals this year is to add journaling to my layouts. I normally don't do that but have been inspired to give it a try!!
I have a large amount of photo's to scrapbook so I am trying to fit as many on a 12x12 page as I can to tell the story. I find working with 4x5 photo's a nice size to work with.





Imagine Cartridge - Spring Chic for the papers and banner.
                                 Nursery Tails for the duck
I also used stickers from October Afternoon Midway collection.
Picture size is 4x5




In this double  layout I used papers from DCWV
The Stickers I used are from CTMH Sonoma collection.
I die cut the journaling block from Art Philosophy Cartridge.
I cut it at 4" then cut it in half and that gives me 2 journaling blocks to write in.
Picture size is 4x5
Post a Comment