Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Monday, November 19, 2012

December Daily Book - Dates Are Finished!!

This year I am going to do a December Daily Book. I will be documenting/ journaling something each day in the month of December. I Will be using Simple Stories Handmade Holiday Collection.
While I'm waiting for supplies. I decided to make up my date tags for each day in December.
This is something new for me. I have never done Project Life or Simple Stories before.
December is a month full of activities and this would be a good way to document the festivities.

Without further ado here are the date tags I made.

Supplies Used:

Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers - Deer and Tree
Martha Stewart - Border Punch and Snowflake Punch
Sizzix Movers and Shapers Die - Scalloped Circle
SU - 1-3/4" Circle Punch
Cricut Mini for the Numbers - Cut at 1" - Using Winter Woodland Cartridge
Cricut Imagine - To flood fill the Snowman outfit from the Imagine More Cartridge.
Cricut Imagine - Santa's Village - For the Tree Cut 1" and Santa and Sleigh cut 1-1/2"
Mcgill - Pine branch punch

I spritzed the Scallop circle, numbers, border punch image and pine branches with Perfect Pearls Mist with Heirloom gold.
I spritzed the snowflakes with Perfect Perals Mists with Perfect Pearl








11 comments:

Sara Andrews said...

Love, love, love your date tags!!

I can't wait to see more. Come on December!

susan crafts said...

beautiful!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Your tags are adorable. What a wonderful idea.

Michele said...

Those are lovely!

Debby said...



Your detail is amazing. They are so pretty!

cdm317 said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Francine said...

Wow are these GORGEOUS! Love all the details and the shine! I hope you will post some (if not all) of your daily projects for us!

Gina piazza said...

LOVE the tags!!!

ScrappyMama said...

Holy Balloo, these are AWESOME!!!!!! I'm thinking that I might need to re-think my plans for my date tags...& maybe I won't post a pic of them ; ) !! Seriously, you should be very pleased & proud of your tags!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! The detail is amazing! I know each day of December is going to be a work-of-art!

Ladybug said...

Mary, your tags are absolutely stunning!!! What a beautiful way to remember your special moments! TFS!