I have been busy working in my gardens. Getting them pruned and moving some plants around.
I worked most of today in this garden as well as trimming some bushes around the house.
This still has some work that needs to be done. I am happy with how it is coming along.
I am getting some photos together so I can add to my garden scrapbook.
7 comments:
Oh so pretty and peaceful.
Mary, Mary, how DOES your garden grow! With lots of sweat and love! This photo is stunning! You are a most talented lady! Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com
Your garden is beautiful!! If mine looked like this, I would scrapbook it too!! Wow!
What a beutiful place. I would love to go there just to sit and reflect and enjoy the surroundings. BEAUTIFUL!
I love this garden.
This looks beautiful!
What a beautiful sanctuary! TFS!
Post a Comment