First I gathered up some pine cones around our yard.
With The Imagine Snow Angel Cartridge I printed out 2 sizes of snowflakes.
1-1/2" and 2" snowflakes. You can find these snowflakes on page 18 of the handbook.
They did not cut out. I guess it is another gliche with the update.
So I had to hand cut them out.
Before I hand cut the snowflakes out I sealed the paper with Triple-Thick Crystal Clear by Krylon.
I didn't want the ink to run when I used Mod Podge to adhere them to the pot.
Next I applied Mod Podge to adhere the snowflakes to the pot.
After I applied Mod Podge the snowflakes to the pot and they dried I sealed the entire pots with
Triple-Thick Crystal Clear by Krylon. This gave it a nice shine and protects the paper image.
I glittered the rim of the pot with Martha Stewart very fine glitter. Some of the pots I glittered with Martha Stewart Tinsel glitter for a different look.
Next I purchased a 6 pack of 3"styrofoam balls.
I chose my pine cone by selecting the ones that were the same size.
Then I glued them onto the styrofoam balls with hot glue.
Next I weaved some holly ribbon through out the pine cone ball
I found a Walmart.
I found the berries at Walmart also and cut apart the bouquet for the berries on the topiary.
I inked a dowel rod with brown in for the stem of the Topiary.
I pushed it into the styrofoam ball and secured it with hot glue.
I put styrofoam in the Pots and stuck the dowel into the pots and secured it also with hot glue.