Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I've Been Awarded The Versatile Blog Award!

I've been award the Versatile Blog Award. Thank You So Much Kris!
I try to keep my blog with variety of things and I think this is a Wonderful Award.
You can See Kris's blog here at - http://scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/



In Accepting this Award I have to share 7 things about myself and pass this award on to 15 blogs.

1. I just got the Vagabond Machine! whoo hoo
2. I love Stamping
3. I love water color painting.
4. I just became a Tim Holtz Fan and love his Sizzix and Stamp collections!
5. I don't like having creative blocks. Which is what I'm going through now.
6. I always strive to improve my creativity.
7. I am so greatful for all the wonder people out that that share their talents with all of us.

So now to pass this award to 15 other blogs. I hope you enjoy them they are just some of my favorites.




Post a Comment