Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I've Been Awarded The Versatile Blog Award!

I've been award the Versatile Blog Award. Thank You So Much Kris!
I try to keep my blog with variety of things and I think this is a Wonderful Award.
You can See Kris's blog here at - http://scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/



In Accepting this Award I have to share 7 things about myself and pass this award on to 15 blogs.

1. I just got the Vagabond Machine! whoo hoo
2. I love Stamping
3. I love water color painting.
4. I just became a Tim Holtz Fan and love his Sizzix and Stamp collections!
5. I don't like having creative blocks. Which is what I'm going through now.
6. I always strive to improve my creativity.
7. I am so greatful for all the wonder people out that that share their talents with all of us.

So now to pass this award to 15 other blogs. I hope you enjoy them they are just some of my favorites.




7 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks so much, Mary!
Tanya
Time For Scrappin

Mary said...

Your Very Welcome! I love your blog!

Charlotte said...

Thank you so much, Mary! I will get a formal post up on my site as soon as I can. I enjoyed learning 7 new things about you. :-)

Charlotte
www.papercraftingchic.com

Mary said...

Your Very Welcome Charlotte! Take your time an post when your ready.

Happy Easter!

Rita said...

Wow Mary, thank you! It was so nice of you to choose my blog. I'm very honored.

Ladybug said...

Mary, thank you so much for this award. Very sweet of you to think of me. :-)

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats on your award, Mary and to all the wonderful bloggers you passed it on to too!!!

Hugs!