Thanks Kimberly for giving me this award! I Love Your Blog!
Here's the list to accept this award.
- Thank The person you gave it to you.
- Share 8 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 8 individuals I've recently discoverd.
- Make a post so they may pass along the recognition.
I was a wood crafter of home decor items starting out in the crafting world
I love to have flower gardens
I love the outdoors
I love reading
I love being at home
I digital scrapbooked before started paper crafting.
I've been paper crafting for 8 yrs.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends.
Mandy - Mandy Scraps
Charity - Meaningful Menagerie
Caprice - My Crafty Corner
Ohhh Snap - http://ohhhsnapper.blogspot.com/
Brigitte - http://pinkpapercricut.blogspot.com/
Liza - http://ratherbecraftin.blogspot.com/
Rose - http://glitternglow.blogspot.com/
Say Anything Crafts - http://sayanythingcrafts.blogspot.com/

2 comments:
Thank you so much for the award!
Thank you for the award! :D
Post a Comment