Quote

"Scrapbooking is your own personal holiday"~~Sara

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes Card

This is my first time Ever to color in a Stamped Image! Well, maybe the 2nd I'm not sure. LOL
 This isn't something I have really been into. But I do collect stamps. So How did I do? 
Inlight of our Newly fallen snow here I got that warm fuzzy wintery feeling.


Card - A2 - 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Stamp Set: Close To My Heart - Merry Pursuits - B1313
Studio G - Warm Winter Wishes Stamp - VC5744 Series 22
Stampin Up - Watercolor Wonder Crayons
Felt Snowflakes
Ribbon

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is such a sweet card, Mary! You did great with the coloring! I love the blue accents on the snow. I wouldn't think of things like that.

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Mary!!! You did a great job coloring! And your card is really cute!!!

You asked me about mailing my cards with the flowers, and yes I do mail them. I make a box for them and then place them in a large mailing box filled with packing foam or the bubble stuff to protect the card from getting crushed. Hope this helps!

Hugs!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sweet little card! Love the bling. TFS