This was made with the Imagine Snow Angel Cartridge and Shall We Dance Cartridge.
The dress was designed on the Gypsy.
This is for a challenge of having 9 items on the project and 2 cricut cuts.
There are 9 branches on the tree. I hope that qualifies.
I used Pearl Winter WhiteTulip Paint to accent the dress.
The dress is from Forever Young Cartridge. 4 of them were welded together to create the fullness.
4 comments:
Beautiful card. I keep looking for ways to use shall we dance and you did wonderful. TFS
Love the dress
This is adorable!
Hiya Mary,
I don't have an Imagine but I still love seeing what you've made w/ yours. Beautiful card!!! :-)
Thanks for always popping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. And....I will never forget that I received my very first blog award from YOU!! :-)
I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment